The folks at Overdrive have developed a new reading app, Sora, that is much more school focused.
Accessing Your Digital Library with Sora
- Choose your method
- You can access Sora using the Sora app, or using an Internet Browser (Chrome, Internet Explorer, etc.)
- Find your district's collection
- Click at the bottom center of the screen.
- Our setup code is nebout. Enter it in the available line.
- Click the green "Get started" button.
- Select the correct option from the dropdown menu.
- Click the dropdown. If you're a student, select "Nebo School District Students". If you're a teacher/staff, select "Nebo School District Staff".
- Click the green Sign In button.
- Sign in with your school Google email and password (personal Google accounts will not work).
...or regular Overdrive apps and readers will still continue to work.
- Visit http://app.overdrive.com
- Sign up for an Overdrive account.
- Add the Nebo School District digital library.
- Log in using the same username and password you use at school.
- Find and checkout books.
Younger children may not know their password. As a parent, you can access the Nebo School District digital library for your child using your Nebo Parent Login.
Your Nebo Parent Login is currently created using Aspire SIS. For Help creating an Aspire SIS Parent Account, visit out Parent Homepage /parents and click on Aspire SIS.
...or you can access the Nebo School District Digital Library directly.